A few Belgians lost their lives on the island of Mallorca in the Balearic Islands, reported on local media on Sunday.
The information has been confirmed to the Belgian Agency by Foreign Affairs. The couple probably have dropped to carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a defective stove.
The victims of both victims, men and women, were seen in their bedroom by the Civil Guardia after one of their recipients tried unsuccessfully to contact them by telephone. The bodies did not show any signs of external violence and nothing indicated the presence of a third in the house. Researchers favor the presumption of CO drugs.