Thursday , January 20 2022

A British man dies from rabbit after a bat in Morocco


The person was told several weeks ago and he would not have received immediate treatment, according to the Press Society. Health authorities did not provide more information about this case.

According to Jimmy Whitworth, a teacher at the London Hygiene School and Tropical Medicine, the symptoms of people's illnesses are developing "two to three monthsAfter contracting the virus.

"But it can also take a week alone, and that's why it's important to try and care quickly and get a vaccination"He said. "In this case, the person did not get the vaccine on time".

Warriorsaffects the nervous system, especially the brain, and ultimately causes complete parasis and deathJonathan Ball, a molecular physician teacher at the University of Nottingham, said.

"Some vaccines are very effective but they must be used before the symptoms appearHe remembered.

According to Public Health England, a harassment that was contracted by a man who was repeatedly turned by an infected bat in Scotland was reported in 2002.

Between 2000 and 2017, five other people living in the United Kingdom contracted violence after beingwhich is exposed to an infected animal abroad".

"Rabbit is common in some parts of the world, especially in Asia and Africa"PHE Warning" msgidAll passengers to countries affected by harassment should avoid contacting dogs, cats and other animals as much as possible, and seek advice on the need for vaccination before traveling.".

Source link