WhatsApp has introduced a new feature that allows you to easily switch from one number to another. WhatsApp features will be transferred to the new numbers through the feature.
How to change the number on Android:
1. The new number of sim cards should be started.
2. You must open WhatsApp.
3. The old number is still checked or checked. To see, follow this procedure: Click on WhatsApp> Button Menu> Settings and Profile Photos.
4. Open WhatsApp again by going to these options in periods:> menu button> Settings> Count> Change number.
5. The old box number is given in the box above.
6. A new telephone number is given in the box below.
7. Click on the right & # 39; at the top of the screen.
8. The account will then be authenticated in new numbers.
1. Initially, alternatively, enter these options: Settings> Count> Change number.
2. Then the old box is placed in the first box.
3. In the second box, you must enter a new number.
4. Click on the right option.
Source: Gadgets Now