An electric husband and wife have died
Arif (40) died and his wife Nupur (30) from Amda village of Daulatpur upazila from Kushtia because of electricity.
Local people and relatives of the deceased said Arif Hossain, on a Thursday night, was sleeping in his bedroom bedroom, suddenly his ceiling fan fell on Arif Hossain's chest and was electrified. When his wife saw him astonished to save Arif, he also swung and both of them died at the place.
Later, the local people informed the two doctors who saved them and received them at the hospital. Station Officer Daulatpur Police (Inquiry) Azizur Rahman confirmed the event.