Emergency health alerts have been issued for six new locations across Sydney after a new case of coronavirus was diagnosed in NSW.
The case will be announced in official numbers Thursday, but health officials were eager to get the word out as the new patient has visited several locations in Sydney’s east and southwest over the past four days.
Anyone who attended the following locations for at least an hour at these times is considered a close contact. They must be tested immediately and isolated for a full 14 days from the date of their exposure, regardless of the result of their test.
- Flip Out Indoor Trampoline Park, Unit B / 238 Hoxton Park Road, Prestons on Sunday October 25, from 12pm – 1.50pm
- Jasmins Lebanese Restaurant, 375 Macquarie Street, Liverpool, on Sunday October 25, from 2pm – 3.30pm
Anyone who attended the following locations for any length of time during the scheduled times is considered a causal link. They must carefully monitor for symptoms and be tested and isolated if at all.
After a test, they must wait alone until the test returns a negative result.
- Westi Bondi Junction, 500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Saturday October 24, from 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Watsup Brothers kebab shop, 149 Eldridge Road, Condell Park, on Saturday October 24, from 5.30pm – 6pm
- Ali Baba’s Charcoal Chicken, 2 Civic Road, Auburn, on Monday October 26, from 1pm – 1.20pm
- Carnes Hill Market, Kurrajong Road, Carnes Hill, on Tuesday October 27, from 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Health authorities have warned that low test numbers are causing concern, and have issued an appeal to anyone experiencing the smallest symptoms of immediate testing.