Epic Games listen constantly to its users. That seems, along with the update 6.31 released this morning Tourarrived the gift function for a limited period. This functional period of the function will last for a week after the launch of the update.
Here is the information the company has to share in this:
How do I work?
When you go to the store and choose an object to buy, there will be two options now: one that says "Buy objects" and another one that is "#; They say "Buying as a gift".
Choose "Buy as a gift" and you can choose which friend you want to send the gift to. Then you can add a personal message if you want. And that's it! Your friend will receive a gift box with the object the next time you log in.
To be able to put an object away, you have to do some things before:
- Make sure you have implemented the multi-factor authentication in your account. If you do not know how to do that, look at these instructions here.
- You must be friends with the person for at least 48 hours before you can send them a gift.
- You can only make three presents within 24 hours.
- The gifts you buy NO It can be repaid
- Only items available in the store can be put away.
If you do not want to receive presents, you can disable & functionality in the game count settings. What do you think?