Saturday , November 28 2020

The dark liquid & # 39; Curious: the new theory that explains what is 95% of the universe



Newton, Einstein and Stephen Hawking made good steps in explaining the mystery of the universe, but there is a task that, despite their efforts, is still immense.

What is the "dark matter hurricane" where the Milky Way has located and what will allow to know about one of the biggest mysteries of science

Today, only 5% of the universe is known: the remaining 95% contain two invisible and unknown material: dark energy and dark matter.

What we know about them is based on their effects on gravity.

Scientists do not really know what these substances are, but their theoretical models give clues about how they work.

A dark issue means gravity that catches with galaxies; Dark energy, on the other hand, gives an intrusive force that makes the expansion universe.

So far, there was a dark matter and dark energy such as separate phenomena, but a new Oxford University study suggests that they are part of the same, as weird and mysterious concept.

Astrophysicist Jamie Farnes, author of the study, states that both substances form a "dark fluid" of negative shortcomings.

How to make the visible invisible: this is the most complete map so far from a dark matter, one of the great mysteries of the Universe

And that fluid, according to its theory, would be a substance that 95% of the universe is doing.

The backup world

Imagine an object and by pushing it instead of moving away from you, attitudes. It would be like the force of gravity, but the other way.

These objects, as weird could not seem, are not a new concept, and they are theoretically. These are known as objects of negative or negative negative pressure, such as the "dark fluid" offered by Farnes.

In this way, the astrophysicist offers a model that seeks to explain how attraction and intrusion forces form a strange substance that stores the universe together but extends & # 39; n constant.

"The result is beautiful," Farnes writes in an Oxford statement.

"The matter of dark and dark energy can be analyzed into one substance, and both effects can be explained simply as a matter of positive mass sailing in a sea of ​​negative pressure."

It's similar to a constant affair between the two forces, both positive and negative, creating a cosmic halo that is all in place.

"The severity of the positive mass galaxy attracts negative masses from all directions, and as the negative mass fluid addresses the galaxy, it in turn gives an intrusive force stronger on the galaxy. "

"So a simple minus sign seems to be able to solve one of the oldest problems in physics."

In any case, despite the attractiveness and feeling of the Theory of Farnes, it first recognizes that there is a long way to discover the enigmas of the universe.

Create an object with "negative mass": go to the other side of the one that you push and ruin Isaac Newton's physical laws

"It's clear that this new theory creates many new questions," Farnes writes on The Conversation website.

"The search to understand the true nature of the beautiful, unified and perhaps polarized universe is beginning."


Source link