iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
, already gets a price and launch date in Argentina with the Personal operator and the official OneClick distributor. These advertisements are in addition to the one that Claro made, which confirms selling all models of smartphone phones Apple (
XR, XS and XS Max) but prices and launch dates in the country are not yet known.
With the option to make a payment in 12 installments with no interest, Personal announced the pre-sale of iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max models, in the 64 and 256 GB versions of storage capacity. The most expensive model is the iPhone XS Max 256 GB, which will cost 108,999 pesos.
Prices of iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max in Personal
- iPhone XS Max (256 GB): this is the most expensive model, and will cost 108,999 pesos in the available gray version.
- iPhone XS Max (64 GB): with less storage capacity, this configuration will cost 95,899 pesos, which is available in gold and gray.
- iPhone XS (256 GB): there will be a smaller screen in this model compared to the XS Max, only available in gray and will cost 100,299 pesos.
- IPhone XS (64 GB): will be available in gold, silver and gray, and will be priced at 87,199 pesos. .
On his behalf, an authorized OneClick store is another sales point that published sales of the latest version of smartphone Apple, with prices similar to those offered by Personal. The most expensive model is also the iPhone XS Max 256 GB, which will cost 109,599 pesos.
IPhone & iPhone XS Max Prices in OneClick
- iPhone XS Max (256 GB): 109,599 pesos.
- iPhone XS Max (64 GB): 96,499 pesos.
- iPhone XS (256 GB): 100,799 pesos.
- iPhone XS (64 GB): 87,699 pesos.
The price of the iPhone XS and XS Max in the United States
Prices are calculated with an exchange rate of 39 pesos per dollar.
- iPhone XS Max (256 GB): 1249 dollars (48,711 pesos)
- iPhone XS Max (64 GB): 1099 dollars (42,861 pesos)
- iPhone XS (256 GB): 1149 dollars (44,811 pesos)
- iPhone XS (64 GB): 999 dollars (38,961 pesos)
We must remember that the import franchise for Argentinians traveling overseas includes the person's cell phone, regardless of the price or country where it was bought,
you do not need to declare when you enter the country.
What's different about the iPhone that will be sold in Argentina
Beyond the obvious price difference that exists between the local official sales of when compared to the offer in the US, the truth is that the models of iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS sold in Argentina are sold
which is compatible with the three official 4G frequencies used in Argentina (B4 or AWS, B28 APT and Y7).
If you decide to buy the iPhone XR, XS or XS Max in the US, these points should be considered:
- In some areas of the country, the absence of the ability to melody to band 28 can bring 4G break of contact, but it depends much on where it will be used; For many of the users it will be inaccessible.
- In the case of the iPhone XS, the version sold in the United States (A1920) with the band 4 and 7 but not the 28; you have to choose, as far as possible, for the European one (A2097).
- The same for the iPhone XS Max: both frequencies are accepted in the European model (A2101), but not in the North American model (A1921).
- The only version of the iPhone XR that Apple is currently listing is the A1984, which is not compatible with the B28, but with the B4.
- The three models can be connected to all their variations to the B7 band.
- None of the three models have multiple problems with a national 3G or 2G.