Saturday , November 28 2020

A factory robot is a manfriend with steel spikes after failure



A Chinese factory worker survives swept with 10 metal injection when a robot did not occur.

The 49-year-old man, known as Mr Zhou, worked on the night shift at a porcelain factory in Hunan's state when he was armored by a robotic arm.

The accident led him to be tossed with a metal wire wide, half inches thick, the People's People reported.

He was first taken to a local hospital before being transferred to Xiangya Hospital Central University of the South due to the seriousness of his injuries.

Six steel rods placed on steel paper have grown their shoulder and have a right chest, and four permeate elsewhere in their body.

During the surgery, the doctors found that one of the wickers had lost an artery only 0.1mm. The rods also stopped doctors from performing X-rays before the operation.

"They were relatively large so there was no way of placing the patient to the X-ray machine while their nails would have caused X-ray interference," said Wu Panfeng, a associate professor of microscopy law.

Surgeons worked through the night to take each rod in Mr Zhou's body.

His condition is now described as stable and will receive treatment and physiotherapy to help his recovery, and he is already able to move his right arm.

Mr Zhou was fortunate not to suffer the same fate as an American factory worker Wanda Holbrook. The maintenance technician was killed by a fraudulent robot that came to the area in which she worked and a bit thin.

The 57-year-old inspected machines in an area where components were collected when the robot came "with Wanda a surprise, entering the department he was working in", said court documents filed at the time.

In 2015, another car industry worker, this time in Germany, was also killed by a robot.

The 22 year old man was unnamed as part of a team that set up the station robot on a Volkswagen plant when it collapsed and collapsed against a metal plate.

Last year, a construction worker survived miraculously after he was electrocuted, thrown into a workstall and cut through the four-foot steel bar through the bush.

Yang Ming, 37, had accidentally touched wiring on a construction site and the shock flew back on the growing metal rod.

The rescues left the pole inside and blocked the hospital, so the surgeons could fish it.

Ming had to undertake seven hours of surgery at the West China Hospital of Sichuan University in Chengdu, the capital of the southwest China of Sichuan.

This article originally appeared on The Sun and it was reproduced with permission


Source link