Final Fantasy XIV: The expansion of Shadowbringers launches July 2; Gunbreaker post, Viera race, and more revealed
The rabbit's similar wardens return to the trees.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, the next big expansion for Final Fantasy XIV is launching worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC on July 2, with pre orders starting on February 6, Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XIV Fan Watch in Paris.
Here's a look at the box's and the collector's art edition:
The Collector Edition will be available to purchase from Siop Square Enix starting 6 February at 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. PT. It will include:
- Shadows Special Art Box: A unique box has been installed in money that includes a drawing by artist Yoshitaka Amano.
- Dark Knight Figure: Wonderful high-quality figure of the Warrior Darkness as a dark knight.
- Shadows Art Book: An art book that includes drawings behind the curtains and concept art of Shadowbringers' development.
- Cling Logo Shadowbringers: Reusable vinyl chiline that includes Shadowbringers logo.
- Final Fantasy XIV Play Cards: A deck of play cards that include artwork from A Realm Reborn through Shadows.
- Exclusive In-Game Items
- Grani Mount
- Wind up Fran Minion
- Gunbreaker Guns Revolver
In addition to early access to Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers On June 28, pre-standard edition and Collector issues will also include the exclusive items in the following game, which are intended to be distributed starting March 1 at 12:01 a.m. PT / 3:01 a.m. ET:
- Bach Gremlin Bach
- Aetheryte Earring – This earbill gives an EXP 30 per cent increase when it is worn, up to level 70, as well as attributes that vary based on the user's class / post and current level .
Square Enix also announced a variety of new details Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. Get the round below.
■ New Post: Gunbreaker
- Role: Tank
- Main Farm: Gunblade
- Associated Class: None
- Start Level: 60 (busy)
- Use your gunblade to engage targets directly.
- Slashing damage is prohibited with a picked-up ballbag.
- Abilities operated by spending magic bullet.
- The job search starts at Gridania.
■ Version 5.0 Features
With the threat of the Empire and the great Ascians, what will come from Warrior of Light and the associated forces?
Desperate New Areas
- Multi Meg – Light, stimulating valley.
- Rak & Tricks Greatwood – Wandering forest of ancient, amazing kingdoms.
New Level Cap
The level level rose from level 70 to 80.
Battle System Maintenance
New Yellow Holes
Holy Recovery Standing Ishgard
Content of End of Disciplinary Game in Land and Hand. More information to be published in Final Fantasy XIV Tokyo Fan Fest on March 23.
NPC Battle Support System "Trust"
A whole-new system that allows players to go Shadows join wild clubs with familiar NPCs at their side (except for vacancies that require more than four members).
This system is convenient for players who want to play individually.
New Game +
Take previous story questions, job quests and chronic questions. Or try out the missed quests if you use a story or job boost.
New system: World Visit
Breaks down the walls around the world with cross-play content.
New animal load: The Pixies
- Reside in Il Mheg
- Proficient in Arcane Arts
- Speak a unique language of the name "Bay"
New Primal: Titania
"YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse" League Alliance
New Alliance Alliance of Minds in Wales NieR creators Yoko Taro and Yosuke Saito.
New play to play: Y Viera
Similar warden of the rabbit of the forest.
Watch a new set of vehicles below. Look at a new set of screen screens in the gallery.